MAX FulvicK is a product of modern plant fermentation bio technology that results in absolute water solubility and with K2O. It can be compounded and dissolved with trace elements (Like Fe, Cu, Mn, Zn,B) and macro elements (Like NPK).
MAX FulvicK is mainly used in agricultural crops, fruit trees,
landscaping, gardening, pastures, grains and horticultural crops, etc.
Foliar Application: 1.5-3kg/haRoot Irrigation: 2.5-5.5kg/ha
Dilution Rates: Foliar spray: 1: 1500-2000 Root irrigation: 1:1200-1500
We recommend applying 3-4 times every season according to thecrop season.
• Increases chlorophyll
• Robust growth of crops and combats drought
• Resists disease, acid and alkali
• Anti divalent ions
• Assists in keeping a balanced PH Factor
• Improves the quality of the crops
• Reduces the content of heavy metals in the soil
• Reduces the hazards of salt ions on seeds and seedlings
• Has a significant effect on the synergy of potash fertilizer
• Stimulates fast and multi-crop rooting
• Strengthens the plant roots adhesion and improves the ability of the
plant to quickly absorb nutrients
• Improves soil structure , soil fertilizer conservation ability, and reduces
• Has a significant effect on physiological diseases caused by a lack oftrace elements